Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Annoying

Okay, I have my LJ blog but thought I'd try this. I hate that I can look at someone's blog or even my own and then can't get back to editing my page without having to hit the return button. Why not keep a header with the menus in it? Gah!

And how do I find anyone's post unless they've invited me? What if I wanted to read all posts about giraffes? Double Gah! Double annoying. How can anyone say this is the best blogspot for writers if you can't be found? Grrrrr.

3 comments:

Eileen Kernaghan said...

Hi,Colleen. Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of blogging.
To read about giraffes (or just about anything else) go to http://search.blogger.com. Works for me.

Eileen

Colleen Anderson said...

Thanks Eileen. It's odd they'd list it as a separate site but I guess they're just out of beta.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the b'sphere! Stop by and take a peek over at my place...

Larry